Books and Resources:
Please feel free to message Rhoda with any of your favourite books, podcasts or links.
Below are a list of recommended great reads, full of information for you.
Zita West Fertility books including:
- ‘Eat Yourself Pregnant: Essential Recipes for Boosting Your Fertility Naturally’ by Zita West,
- ‘Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant: The Complete Programme…’
- ‘Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception: Essential Advice on Preparing Your Body for IVF and Other Fertility Treatments’.
- ‘Fertility and Conception: The Complete Guide to Getting Pregnant’.
- ‘Natural Solutions to Infertility’
- ‘Getting Pregnant Faster’
- ‘Boost Your Fertility’
and so many other titles
More great reads on Fertility Health:
- ’The Complete Guide to IVF’ by Kate Brian
- ’How to Cope with IVF’ by Silvia Dunn
- ’Male Infertility: Fighting Back’ by Belinda Barnes
- ’Making Babies’ by W Carter
- ’Planning for a Healthy Baby’ by Barnes and Bradley
- 'It Starts with the Egg' by Rebecca Fett
- 'Your Thyroid and How to Keep it Healthy' by Dr Barry Durrant - Peatfield
- 'Not Broken: An Approachable Guide to Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss' by Shahine MD, Lora
Reiki and Energy Work:
- ’The Reiki Sourcebook’ by Bronwen and Frans Stiene
- ’Light and the Origins of Reiki’ by Tadao Yamaguchi
- ’The Hayashi Reiki Manual’ by Chujiro Hayashi et al
- ’Wheels of Life’ by Anodea Judith
- ’Eastern Body Western Mind’ by Anodea Judith
Links & Articles:
- Association of Reproductive Reflexologists
- 'How reflexology can help male fertility?' By Barbara Scott
- 'Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome - What is it, Why does it affect Fertility, What can you do to improve your chances of Conceiving?' By Barbara Scott
The Children’s Reflexology Programme has wonderful books for children, including
- ’The Mouse's House’
- ’Mouse and the Storm’
- ’Mouse's Best Day Ever’
… all written by Susan Quayle.
’Healing Touch for Children’ by Mary Atkinson